JULKKA Translations has relocated to Helsinki, the capital of Finland, and its domicile from now on is Lauttasaari, a green island close to the city center. Our e-mail address and phone number will not change.
You have arrived at the right destination if you need a document translated:
from Finnish to Russian or from Russian to Finnish
from English to Russian or from Russian to English
from Finnish to English
In addition to translation, I work as a proofreader and editor; consecutive interpretation from the same languages as above is also possible on request.
Over 10 years' experience, expertise, and passion for translation are the best satisfaction guarantee.
Areas of expertise:
- engineering, technology, production
- computer hardware and software
- law, legal documents, legislation
- marketing, advertising, webpages
- general (correspondence, fiction etc. books)
- documents containing medical and/or military terms,
or certified/authorized translation of a technical or legal document from Finnish to Russian.